Friday, February 24, 2012

Seth & Meredith {Maternity} :: Greensboro, NC Photography

Ahhh...pregnancy. Seriously one of the most treasured moments in my life. Sadly, I do not have pictures to remind myself of how my body changed. I have memories...but let's be real...if you've ever been pregnant you know what gets remembered! It's not the amazing, magical memory of you growing a perfect human being inside your body! Nor is it how thick and luscious your hair got. Or that your skin was perfect for those 10 months. And everybody told you how beautiful you looked and that you were positively glowing. Well, all of the above is 100% true of Meredith. She looks absolutely perfect. Like God created her to specifically grow this little girl inside of her perfectly round belly! I am absolutely thrilled that I was able to capture her beauty as she carried this little girl inside of her. I hope she looks back on these pictures and remembers how amazing she looked. More importantly, I hope she remembers the little details of her pregnancy. Baby flutters, hard kicks, legs jammed in ribs, and those sweet baby hiccups! And lets not forget about her hubby, Seth! He kind of glowed too! I'm sure he can't wait to hold his sweet baby girl in his arms for the first time. And I know that he is absolutely amazed by his beautiful wife and the fact that she is carrying his child.


Sweetness











They are too adorable together!


And they love Starbucks!


Love, love this background and how perfect they coordinate with it!


Beautiful couple.



Gorgeous.


Top view!





Simply stunning.










Love how peaceful and content she looks.



Perfect baby bump!



They are going to be wonderful parents!


Pregnancy. One of the most amazing moments in life. Congratulations to both of you! I can't wait to meet baby girl and capture all of the special moments that go beyond pregnancy and into the actual life that has been created! God is good!

♥, Victoria
PS: I am not done editing their gallery. Expect another blog post on this session soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave a comment! It's always encouraging and motivating to read what others think of my work!