Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baby Jackson {Baby & Family} :: Greensboro, NC Photography

I had the absolute pleasure of photographing this amazing family with the most inspiring story! I didn't expect my first formal photo session to be such an emotional one, but I wouldn't trade this opportunity for anything! They have been through so much, and I don't think I can put it any better than Tony did on his facebook:

"So, just to recap. In the last 3 months I have watched my wife flirt with death and constant pain, comforted my son through surgery when he was less than a week old, we have lived in a hospital for 2 months, we have temporarily moved out of our house so that Ashley and Jack can have support during the day, I have started taking classes to finish my degree at Garner Webb, Ashley is transitioning from her job to disability, and to top it off, this morning I quit my job after 7 years to pursue a promising new opportunity. We are starting over fresh in many ways and I am exited about what the future holds. I love and appreciate my wife and my son much more for what we have been through. And we are forever in debt to the many people that have helped us through it all. In football terms, this will be a rebuilding year."


With all that being said, please meet this amazing family! I know my outlook on life has shifted since spending a morning with them!



Sweet Baby Jackson! 3 months new! So incredibly precious!


Sweet baby toes!




Weigh in! Love chunky butts!



It's amazing how quickly we forget those tiny fingers!

Warming up little Jack while waiting for a set-up change!












Father and Son ♥


Tee-hee! This picture cracks me up!


Kisses from Mommy!




Such love in this family! Baby Jack is blessed more than he knows!


Doting grandparents! Love ♥


Aww!


Finally got a smile out of him!

Family♥

 Thank you so much Porters and Chicoines for allowing me the privilege to capture these moments for you! You all are absolutely wonderful and I will continue to keep you all in my prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave a comment! It's always encouraging and motivating to read what others think of my work!