Friday, February 24, 2012

Jeff & Joelle {Engagement} :: Greensboro, NC Photography

When Joelle responded to my offer for a free engagement session I was really excited! She is seriously one of the most laid back people I know (unless it's about her teaching...she's totally hardcore and an awesome math teacher!). I knew her and her fiance, Jeff, would have no problem letting me figure out new things to do and different places to go. Which ended up being a really good thing because the Saturday we did the session was FREEZING! And ridiculously windy! My fingers got so numb I could hardly press the shutter button! But they did wonderfully and we got some really awesome pictures! They are too cute together and I was so glad to have captured their laid back personalities while at the same time making it pretty clear that they absolutely adore each other! Enjoy!


Perfect fit!


The ring.


They are so sweet together!


It was sooo cold they left their hoods on...and it was too cute!





Yes, he really is this sweet to her always!







The bling!






Love the colors and this awesome door! And the sneaky kiss behind that door!



Our favorite of the session! This is so them! I love it! :)


Forever.




A borrowed moment. So clearly in love.




So romantic.

 I just have to add that immediately after that last picture a HUGE gust of wind came sweeping through those buildings and the next image is hilarious! But, we'll keep that one off the web for now! Thank you so much for allowing me the privilege of showing the world your deep love for each other! You are both a joy to know! Prayers for a strong and happy marriage!

♥,Victoria

2 comments:

  1. Great Job vic...I just love this couple. they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was for sure a fun session! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave a comment! It's always encouraging and motivating to read what others think of my work!