Sunday, February 19, 2012

Finally... :: Greensboro, NC Photography

Going to jump in and start my photog blog! I've been actively pursuing photography for 2 months now, working closely with a couple of friends, seeking out other photographers for a possible mentor relationship, and started my first photography class! I've been taking pictures every day and I have completed 5 full out photo sessions (boudoir, baby/family, two engagements, and a maternity) and I can see my work improving! I've hesitated to start a blog and go ahead and call myself a "photographer" because I feel that is a title that I haven't earned yet. But I think it's time I start trusting myself and put confidence in my work. I've had plenty of people seek me out to do their pictures, "clients" who are more than happy to pay for the work I have done for them, even though I have offered the sessions for free, and have been getting referrals. I think all of that is finally letting me realize that I am talented, I do have something to offer, I'm trying to get better and better, and I should place a value to my work! So I am now going to invite all of you in to view my work and help me to grow! My goal is for each session to be better than the last. So please, feel free to leave a comment, whether that be to tell me how awesome I am or maybe not so much and what I can improve on! I hope you enjoy this blog and viewing my work as much as I love to create and produce what you are about to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave a comment! It's always encouraging and motivating to read what others think of my work!