Saturday, March 24, 2012

Kevin {Senior} :: Greensboro, NC Photographer

I had the privilege of photographing Kevin for his senior pictures. Graduating high school is a huge milestone and I'm thankful I was able to capture this time in his life! I have known Kevin and his family for a while now and I absolutely adore them! They are all incredibly giving and loving and don't even stop to think twice to serve someone else! Kevin is no different!






Loving the light in this one!




This is how Kev really is all the time! Cracking up at something!! :)














He takes his music seriously!











One of my favorites! Kev has a great smile!





Love the lines and texture in this one! Kev looks pretty good too! :)








Congrats Kev on your upcoming graduation! You are a great person and man of God and I can't wait to see where He takes you in life!


1 comment:

  1. Love each photo Vickie. I'm making my list and will get it to you soon. Thanks so much! I'm praying you get a huge response to the photo shoot on April 6th :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave a comment! It's always encouraging and motivating to read what others think of my work!