Friday, March 23, 2012

MIA {personal} :: Greensboro, NC Photographer

I have been so MIA lately! The past few weeks have been extremely long and draining. My family and I have had some major changes going on and we are just trying to roll with the punches and trust God and His infinite wisdom. He is so good to us, even when we don't realize it. Trusting in Him makes life worth living and makes the hard times seem not so hard. I am so thankful that He loved us all enough to sacrifice His son so we can live with Him forever in Heaven!!

I am also so incredibly thankful for my husband, who is my rock and always has this way of calming me down and helping me to see logic! And of course my beautiful little boy who just has to yell out "Ma-mee!!" and give me a big 'ole kiss and it's all better! I am so incredibly blessed with this precious family of mine!!

The loves of my life!



So incredibly blessed God gave me these two!!


Little man walking ahead....he thinks he's so grown!


"Doggy!"

Jason loves taking pictures too! He's still learning and I'm trying to teach him all I know (which isn't all that much! lol!) So of course, I had to make him a watermark and put his awesome shots on my blog!


Sweet boy!


Kisses!


"Give mommy kiss!"..."Noooooo!!"


I think we're looking at all the bikers that just whizzed past us!!

Just me!



I hope you enjoyed these photos of my beautiful family! I leave you with this verse that a friend texted me yesterday. I hope it encourages you as much as it encouraged me! We are loved by an amazing Father who will never, ever leave us!

2 comments:

  1. As always I love the pics! Especially the one of Harrison out ahead of you guys :) He looks so tiny on that road. I magine that is how we look to God. I am definitely praying for you guys! I'm in a season of learning to trust too. I'm learning that weakness is a good thing.....
    Please let me know if I can do anything to help and I will continue to pray for each of you. Thanks for sharing Vickie!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my favorite too! And of him and Jason walking together all tiny and far away! Thanks for the prayers Debbie! You are in our prayers also! We are truly, truly blessed to have you in our lives! :) Love ya girl!

      Delete

I would love for you to leave a comment! It's always encouraging and motivating to read what others think of my work!